My mother’s 60th birthday is just around the corner, and I decided to make her a somewhat fancy birthday card. For this card, I used several of Sue Wilson’s die cuts (from Creative Expressions). If you want to see the (almost) full list of supplies used in this card, scroll further down.
Also, some future posts in this blog will include: Halloween (card) crafts, Christmas cards, and the long-awaited pattern for my Remix/ruffle booties. I’ve also tried to make a new and improved/different pattern for the strip-method crochet rose, so stay tuned and hopefully I’ll have something to show you soon.
Here are some (sadly bad) photos of my mom’s birthday card. As the days are getting darker, I find it difficult to find a good light source for indoor photos. Please leave a comment, if you know of any good extra-light photography equipment, LED-lights for example. Thanks!
Thanks for viewing! And have a wonderful weekend.
PS. Happy birthday, mom!!! ❤❤❤
PPS. Thank you for all the comments I’ve received lately via the feedback form!
SUPPLIES FOR THE BIRTHDAY CARD:
- Creative Expressions Sue Wilson dies – Noble Ornate Pierced Rectangles
- Creative Expressions Festive Collection – Classic Poinsettia Die Set by Sue Wilson
- Creative Expressions – Filigree Festive Poinsettia by Sue Wilson
- DoCrafts – Forever Friends – Classic Decadence – Black Adhesive Dome Borders
- DoCrafts – QUILTING XCut Embossing Folder
- Sizzix – Framelits Die Set 7PK – Ovals
- (Plus some glue dots, foam adhesive, cardstock, etc.)